Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HOWE FOOTBALL TEAM BECOMING A GRIDIRON DYNASTY WITH SECOND CITY CROWN

The 2010 Chicago Elementary School Football Champions are from Howe School of Excellence in Austin for the second year in a row. With the team are Head Coach John Brown, Defensive Coordinator Vashon Jordan, Strength & Conditioning Coach Karlton Henderson, and Asst. Coach Alonzo Myers. Keisha Campbell is Howe Principal. (Photo by Isaac Jones)
    The Howe School of Excellence is extending its winning ways beyond the classroom and onto the football field. Howe won the 2009 City Elementary School Football Championship with a 9-1 record. This year, they took it again with a perfect 10-0 record.
    The 20-member team is made up of 6th, 7th & 8th graders and is threatening to become a football dynasty. Graduating players are going to the programs of such football and academic powerhouses as Brother Rice and Lane Tech. This year’s Team Captains are Marcus Davis, Roger Williams, Darreonta Jackson, and Quimay Crawford.

6 comments:

  1. Howe School of Excellence has the best football team in chicago for youth. They even have a astro turf practice feild. Coach Brown and Coach Jordan are the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. jadwal siaran langsung bola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... https://thevang.tv/highlight.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I thought I went all out ...I look at this post and turns out I'm doing nothing when it comes to what you do ! Keep it up
    Tin bong da

    ReplyDelete
  5. terimakasih informasinya, mungkin ini bisa di coba Berita Harian Online


    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from natural pool builder spicewood tx

    ReplyDelete