Friday, December 28, 2012

Mount Moriah Women's Conference

Mt. Moriah First Lady Yvette Streeter with Evangelist Yvonne Geralds addressing the Women’s Conference Nov. 17 in Broadview.


Minister Verlinda Nelson & Minister Wanda Sharp participating in the Women of Purpose 2012 Conference presented by Mt. Moriah Baptist Church of Christ, 1454 S. Kolin Avenue.

 



Sis. Mary Thomas, one of Mt. Moriah’s original Church Mothers guides participants into the Women of Purpose Conference in Broadview.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog and your articles. Thank you very much for having me here. I have found exactly what I was looking for. I read your blog every day and try to learn something new. Thank you and I look forward to your next post. Please check out this article A mic test with the QA401. Using QA401 Audio Analyzer, you can perform some tests in this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog and articles are fantastic! Thanks for having me here. I've found exactly what I needed. I read your blog daily, eager to learn something new. Excited for your next post!
    Now it's time to get yoga in dubai for more information.

    ReplyDelete